- Writings and Works in Published Books
- Writings and Works in Published Foreign Language Books
- Magazines, Journals and Newsletters
- Published at Colleges, Universities and Schools by Professors, Faculty or in Curriculum
- Published at Colleges, Universities and Schools in Student Dissertations, Papers and Projects
- McGill Writings and Works Published in Online Articles and Pages
- News, Events, Radio, TV, Media, Presentations, Appearances, Speaking and Mentions
- Honors, Awards and Recognitions
- Quotes, Reviews, Blurbs and Endorsements
- Various News, Highlights and Updates
- References and Notes
Writings and Works in Published Books
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mothers & Daughters by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Amy Newmark
Simon and Schuster, 2012, (ISBN 1611592003, 9781611592009) Canfield, Jack. Hansen, Mark. Newmark, Amy. "Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mothers & Daughters: 101 Inspirational and Entertaining Stories about That Special Bond" Simon and Schuster, 2012. Print.
- Mindfulness Workbook For Dummies by Shamash Alidina and Joelle Jane Marshall
For Dummies (John Wiley & Sons), 2013, (ISBN 1118456432, 978-1118456439) *Alidina, Shamash. Marshall, Joelle. Mindfulness Workbook For Dummies. For Dummies (John Wiley & Sons), 2013. Print.
- Roget's Thesaurus of Words for Intellectuals by David Olsen
Adams Media, 2012, (ISBN 1440529760, 9781440529764) *Olsen, David. Roget's Thesaurus of Words for Intellectuals. Adams Media, 2012. Print.
- Understanding and Developing Emotional Intelligence by Olivier Serrat
Cornell University / ADB, June 2009, Knowledge Solutions, (ISBN 978-92-9092-211-7) *Serrat, Olivier. "Understanding and developing emotional intelligence." Cornell University ILR School, 2010. Web. 26 Feb 2012. [http://digitalcommons.ilr.cornell.edu/intl/189/]. http://www.adb.org/documents/books/knowledge-solutions-1-90/knowledge-solutions-1-90.pdf
- Personal Well-Being Lessons for Secondary Schools: Positive psychology in action for 11 to 14 year olds by Ilona Boniwell and Lucy Ryan (Curriculum)
McGraw-Hill International / Open University Press, 2012, (ISBN 0335246168, 9780335246168) *Boniwell, Ilona. Ryan, Lucy. Personal Well-Being Lessons for Secondary Schools: Positive psychology in action for 11 to 14 year olds. McGraw-Hill International / Open University Press, 2012. Print.
- Forgiveness Therapy By Asep Haerul Gani (Curriculum)
Faculty of Psychology UGM, and Center For Indigenous and Cultural Psychology, 2010, (ISBN 979212859X, 9789792128598)
- Curriculum Worksheet on Forgiveness: Materials for mental health professionals, clinical and counseling psychologists, psychotherapists, counsellors, and CBT therapists.
PsychologyTools Publishers, 2010
- The Good Guy, the Bad Guy, and the Ugly Truth: A Relationship Self-help Book for Both Men and Women Hoping to Find Healthy Relationships by Justin Nutt, MSW
iUniverse, 2012, (ISBN 1469792966, 9781469792965) *Nutt, Justin. The Good Guy, the Bad Guy, and the Ugly Truth: A Relationship Self-help Book for Both Men and Women Hoping to Find Healthy Relationships. iUniverse, 2012. Print.
- Transformations: Your Inner Guide to Self-Exploration By Mark William Pezzelato
iUniverse, 2011, (ISBN 1462033164, 9781462033164) *Pezzelato, Mark W. Transformations: Your Inner Guide to Self-Exploration. Bloomington, IN: iUniverse, 2011. Print.
- Awakening Counsel: A Practical Guide to Creating the Life You Want to Live by Jim Wawro
Activate Intuition Publishing, 2012, (ISBN 0615660169, 978-0615660165) *Wawro, Jim. Awakening Counsel: A Practical Guide to Creating the Life You Want to Live. Activate Intuition Publishing, 2012. Print.
- The Wise Brain: Tools for happiness, love, and wisdom – from the fertile common ground of psychology, neurology, and contemplative practice by Rick Hanson Ph.D.
The Wise Brain, 2011, (Volume 5,6)
- Genius: Habits of highly creative people by David Tuffley
CreateSpace, 2012, (ISBN 978-1480160330, 1480160334) *Tuffley, David. Genius: Habits of highly creative people. CreateSpace, 2012. Print.
- The Pause Principle: Step Back to Lead Forward by Kevin Cashman
Berrett-Koehler Publishers (BK Business), 2012, (ISBN 1609945328, 9781609945329) *Cashman, Kevin. The Pause Principle: Step Back to Lead Forward. Berrett-Koehler Publishers (BK Business), 2012. Print.
- The Respect Effect: Leveraging Culture, Emotions and Neuroscience to Build a Better Business by Paul Meshanko
Dog Ear Publishing, 2012, (ISBN 1457512025, 978-1457512025) *Meshanko, Paul. The Respect Effect: Leveraging Culture, Emotions and Neuroscience to Build a Better Business by Paul Meshanko. Dog Ear Publishing, 2012. Print.
- The Couple's Match Book: Lighting, Rekindling, Or Extinguishing the Flame by Daniel Eckstein PhD
Trafford Publishing, 2012, (ISBN 1426971982, 9781426971983) *Eckstein PhD, Daniel. Eckstein PhD, Daniel. The Couple's Match Book: Lighting, Rekindling, Or Extinguishing the Flame. Trafford Publishing, 2012. Print.
- Leaving Home: The Journey From Birth To Emerging Adulthood by John Breeding, Ph.D. (endorsement)
Publisher, 2012, (ISBN **) *Breeding PhD, John.Leaving Home: The Journey From Birth To Emerging Adulthood. Publisher, 2012. Print.
- Saving Civility: 52 Ways to Tame Rude, Crude and Attitude for a Polite Planet By Sara Hacala
SkyLight Paths Publishing, 2011, (ISBN 1594733147, 97815947331478) *Hacala, Sara. Saving Civility: 52 Ways to Tame Rude, Crude, & Attitude for a Polite Planet. Woodstock, Vt: Walking Together, Finding the Way, SkyLight Paths Pub, 2011. Print.
- Modern Bushido: Living a Life of Excellence by Bohdi Sanders, Ph.D.
Kaizen Quest, 2011, (ISBN 1937884066, 978-1937884062) *Sanders, Bohdi Modern Bushido: Living a Life of Excellence. Kaizen Quest, 2011. Print.
- Wisdom for the Busy Sportsleader: 250 Daily Devotions on Leadership by Pat Richie
Xulon Press, 2007, (ISBN 1604771453, 9781604771459, 1604771461, 9781604771466) *Richie, Pat. Wisdom for the Busy Sportsleader: 250 Daily Devotions on Leadership. S.I.: Xulon press, 2007. Print.
- MIND and MOTIVATION: The Spirit of Success by Lisa Tenzin-Dolma
Phoenix Rising Press, 2009, p. 83-89, (ISBN-10: 095584990X, ISBN-13: 978-0955849909) Interview featured with nine world-recognized personalities on SUCCESS: Peter Russell (physicist, psychologist and author), Michael Eavis (founder of The Glastonbury Festival of Performing Arts), Willard Wigan (micro-sculptor), Peter Ulrich (musician, formerly of cult band Dead Can Dance), Dr. Sam Parnia (Founder of Horizon Research Foundation and author), Colin Wilson (prolific author), Dr. Jean Houston (founder of the Foundation for Mind Research, author, and member of UNICEF), Bryant McGill (Author, Syndicated Radio Host and Goodwill Ambassador for Peace), and Joanne Harris (Author whose books include Chocolat, which is also a Hollywood movie.
*Tenzin-Dolma, Lisa. Mind and Motivation: the Spirit of Success. Phoenix Rising Press, 2008. Print
- How to solve just about any problem: Timeless practices for solving problems better by Greg Z. Fainberg
CEXINO, 2010, (ISBN 0620439327, 9780620439329) Fainberg, Greg Z. How to Solve (just About) Any Problem: Timeless Practices for Solving Problems Better. United States: CEXINO, 2009. Print.
- The Joy Guide: Keys to Happiness, Health, and Prosperity by Linda Slaton Anderson
InspiringVoices, 2012, (ISBN 1462401120, 978-1462401123) *Anderson, Linda. The Joy Guide: Keys to Happiness, Health, and Prosperity. InspiringVoices, 2012. Print.
- One-minute Meditations at Work: 365 Days of Inspiration on the Job by Tom Zender
Balboa Press, 2011, (ISBN 145254140X, 9781452541402) *Zender, Tom. One-minute Meditations at Work: 365 Days of Inspiration on the Job. S.l.: Balboa Pr, 2011. Print.
- Forgiveness is Freedom: Live Out Loud! by Shannon Marie Buckley
BookCrafters, 2012, (ISBN 978-1-937862-16-9) *Buckley, Shannon. Forgiveness is Freedom: Live Out Loud!. BookCrafters, 2012. Print.
- Musings from the Mountaintop By Bill Armstrong
Xulon Press, 2006, (ISBN 1597819107, 9781597819107) *Armstrong, Bill. Musings from the Mountaintop. S.l.: Xulon Press, 2006. Print.
- This Is Your Year: To Design and Live the Life of Your Dreams BY Shelly Aristizabal
MBI Publishing Company, 2012, (ISBN 1937717070, 9781937717070) *Aristizabal, Shelly. This Is Your Year: To Design and Live the Life of Your Dreams. MBI Publishing Company, 2012. Print.
- Quotes on Hope and Virtue by Suzanne Gibbs Taylor
Gibbs Smith Publishing, 2009, (ISBN 1423606744, 9781423606741) *Taylor, Suzanne G. Quotes on Hope and Virtue. Salt Lake City: Gibbs Smith, 2009. Print.
- The A2Z of Success! by Synovia Dover-Harris
iUniverse, 2011, (ISBN 1462028462, 9781462028467) *Dover-Harris, Synovia M. A2z of Success!. S.l.: Iuniverse Inc, 2011. Print.
- 30 Days to a Better You: tips for nurturing your life and blooming into the person you were meant to be by Felicite A. Niyonsaba
AuthorHouse, 2011, (ISBN 1449076688, 9781449076689) *30 Days to a Better You: Tips for Nurturing Your Life and Blooming into the Person You Were Meant to Be. Authorhouse, 2011. Print.
- Your Personal Success Quote Bible: Over 1,001 Inspirational Quotes for Daily Living! by Lorraine Phillips
360 Books, LLC, 2010, (ISBN 0982276524, 978-0982276525) *Phillips, Lorraine Your Personal Success Quote Bible: Over 1,001 Inspirational Quotes for Daily Living! 60 Books, LLC., 2010. Print.
- Pride & Humility: Returning to the basics of living by D. Neilsons
Xulon Press, 2008, (ISBN 1604779950, 9781604779950) *Neilsons, D. Pride and Humility: Returning to the basics of living. S.l.: Xulon Pres, 2008. Print.
- Dream Reachers II: Only those who stretch to reach their dreams, find themselves living them by Betty Dravis and Chase Von
Chase Von Publishers, 2011, (ISBN 0982346476, 978-0982346471) *Dravis, Betty and Chase Von. Dream Reachers II: Only those who stretch to reach their dreams, find themselves living them. S.l.: Vonchasepublishing, 2011. Print. Whether you dream of walking the red carpet in Hollywood, taking the Big Apple by storm, having a cottage with a white picket fence—or all of those pleasures—this book will inspire you to "stretch" to make your dreams come true. "Dream Reachers II" is a magical mix of success stories and interviews with people who have dared to stretch to reach for their dreams. From living legends to legends-in-the-making, the subjects of this book let their imaginations soar. Award-winning author and acclaimed journalist Betty Dravis shares candid interviews with Bryant McGill, author, radio host and world-famous founder of the Good Will Peace Treaty; Actress Katherin Kovin Pacino, Al Pacino's stepmother; Actor/Director Tony Tarantino, Quentin Tarantino's father; Antonia Tosini, acclaimed screenwriter and Italy's Ambassador of Goodwill; and many more… Author Chase Von, a celebrity interviewer and award-winning poet, shares his stories of artists like Ada "Ace" Velez, Six Times Female World Boxing Champion; Hollie "Hot Stuff" Dunaway, Four Times Female World Boxing Champion Boxer; Judyth Piazza, award-winning journalist and radio show hostess; Joan Baker, "Queen of Voiceover" and more. With thirty-three compelling stories and interviews, this literary work casts new light on what it takes to be a Dream Reacher. These are stories of how even disasters can turn into dreams, challenges into opportunities, with the right attitude of perseverance and determination.
- The Quotable A**hole: More than 1,200 Bitter Barbs, Cutting Comments, and Caustic Comebacks for Aspiring and Armchair Assholes Alike by Eric Grzymkowski
Adams Media, 2011, (ISBN 144052565X, 978-1440525650) *Grzymkowski, Eric The Quotable A**hole: More than 1,200 Bitter Barbs, Cutting Comments, and Caustic Comebacks for Aspiring and Armchair Assholes Alike. Blue Ash, OH: Adams Media, 2011. Print.
- Look at the Bees: Quotes for Life by Joe Rukin
Buzzing Books, 2009, (ISBN 0955264227, 9780955264221) *Rukin, Joe. Look at the Bees: Quotes for Life. S.l.: Buzzing Books, 2009. Print.
- The Golden Vault Of Motivational Quotations: Timeless Words Of Wisdom From The Greatest Minds & Most Inspiring Leaders On The Planet by Richard & Lynn Voigt
CreateSpace, 2012, (ISBN 1468168495, 978-1468168495) *Voigt, Richard & Lynn The Golden Vault Of Motivational Quotations: Timeless Words Of Wisdom From The Greatest Minds & Most Inspiring Leaders On The Planet. CreateSpace, 2012. Print.
- A Convenient Fabrication by Charles Opalek
Charles Opalek, 2007, (ISBN 1435703863, 9781435703865) *A Convenient Fabrication. Morrisville, NC: Lulu Press, 2007. Print
- Very Happy to Be Here! by Edward Pavlik
2006, (ISBN 1430303484, 9781430303480) *Pavlik, Charles. Very Happy to Be Here!: A Novel. Morrisville, NC: Lulu Press, 2006. Print.
- Walking My Faith: A Journey of Faith, Leadership and Success By Mary E. Tudela, Rev.
Trafford Publishing, 2011, (ISBN 142695770X, 9781426957703) *Tudela, Mary E. R. Walking My Faith: A Journey of Faith, Leadership and Success. S.l.: Trafford On Demand Pub, 2011. Print.
- The Book of GOD: Every Man's Handbook for Knowing GOD By Tov Rose
Tov Rose CreateSpace, 2010, (ISBN 1461013623, 9781461013624) *Rose, Tov. The Book of God for Men: Every Man's Handbook for Knowing God. S.l.: CreateSpace, 2010. Print.
- No Girls Allowed: Devotions for Boys by Dr. Jayce O'Neal (Bible Devotionals)
Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., 2010, (ISBN 141433589X, 9781414335896) *O'Neal, Jayce, and Arrolynn Weiderhold. No Girls Allowed: Devotions for Boys. Carol Stream, Ill: Tyndale House Publishers, 2010. Print.
- Into the Light: Experimentations in Poetry and Prose by Carey Parrish
Carey Parris, 2008, (ISBN 055701252X, 9780557012527) - Special Mention *Parris, Carey. Into the Light: Experimentations in Poetry and Prose. Morrisville, NC: Lulu Press, 2008. Print.
- Your Chance to Hear the Last Panther Speak by Chase Von
Chase Von, 2007, (ISBN 0976678705, 9780976678700) - Special Mention *Von, Chase, and Sara McDonald. Your Chance to Hear the Last Panther Speak: Poetry and Song Lyrics and More. Winchester, CA: VonChasePub, 2007. Print.
- Eyeballs Out: How to Step Into Another World, Discover New Ideas, and Make Your Business Thrive by Donna Sturgess
I & D Publishing, p 91, 2010, (ISBN 0984585907, 9780984585908) *Eyeballs Out: How to Step Into Another World, Discover New Ideas, and Make Your Business Thrive. New York: I & D Publishing, 2011. Print.
- Word Savvy: Use the Right Word Every Time, All The Time by Nancy Ragno
Writer's Digest Books, 2011, (ISBN 1599633035, 9781599633039) *Ragno, Nancy N. Word Savvy: Use the Right Word Every Time, All the Time. Cincinnati, Ohio: Writer's Digest, 2011. Print.
- Power Verbs for Presenters: Hundreds of Verbs and Phrases to Pump Up Your Speeches and Presentations by Michael Lawrence Faulkner and Michelle Faulkner-Lunsford
FT Press, 2013, (ISBN 0133158640, 978-0133158649) *Faulkner, Michael. Faulkner-Lunsford, Michelle. Power Verbs for Presenters: Hundreds of Verbs and Phrases to Pump Up Your Speeches and Presentations. FT Press, 2013. Print.
- A Recipe for Greens by Claude Matthews
Xulon Press, April 27 2007, (ISBN 1602664935, 978-1602664937) *Matthews, Claude. A Recipe for Greens. Maitland, FL: Xulon Press, 2007. Print.
- Hearts for Haiti: Book of Poetry & Inspiration by Pens for Peace Inc., et al.
Kaizen Quest, 2010, (ISBN 1452846332, 978-1452846330) *Pens for Peace Inc., et al. Hearts for Haiti: Book of Poetry & Inspiration. CreateSpace, 2010. Print.
- Awaken the Riches Within: Creating Extraordinary Wealth Using the Powerful Imagination of a Poet by David Ugba
iUniverse, 2010, (ISBN 1440142955, 9781440142956) *Ugba, David. Awaken the Riches Within: Creating Extraordinary Wealth Using the Powerful Imagination of a Poet. iUniverse, 2010. Print.
- Technical Support Essentials: Advice to Succeed in Technical Support By Andrew Sanchez
Apress, 2009, (ISBN 1430225475, 9781430225478) *Sanchez, Andres R. Technical Support Essentials: Advice You Can Use to Succeed in Technical Support. New York, NY: Apress, 2009. Print.
- Stealing MySpace: The Battle to Control the Most Popular Website in America by Julia Angwin
Random House, 2009, p. 242, (ISBN 1400066948, 978-1400066940), Interview Excerpts. *Angwin, Julia, and Paul M. Garcia. Stealing Myspace: The Battle to Control the Most Popular Website in America. Ashland, Or.: Blackstone Audio, 2009. Internet resource.
- Reverse Deception: Organized Cyber Threat Counter-Exploitation by Sean Bodmer, Dr. Max Kilger, Gregory Carpenter, Jade Jones, Jeff Jones
McGraw-Hill Prof Med/Tech, 2012, (ISBN 0071772502, 9780071772501) *Bodmer, Sean. Kilger, Max. Carpenter, Gregory. Jones, Jade, Jones, Jeff. Reverse Deception: Organized Cyber Threat Counter-Exploitation. McGraw-Hill Prof Med/Tech, 2012. Print.
- The Power of Engagement: Innovative Strategies for Motivating Employees by Pamela J Green
Power Project Institute, LLC., 2013, (ISBN 0988680416, 978-0988680418) *Green, Pamela. The Power of Engagement: Innovative Strategies for Motivating Employees. Power Project Institute, LLC., 2013. Print.
- The Bodacious Blessings of Balance: The Change-your-life Experience by Hardie Meade
WestBow Press, 2013, (ISBN 1449790445, 9781449790448) *Meade, Hardie. The Bodacious Blessings of Balance: The Change-your-life Experience. WestBow Press, 2013. Print.
- Meeting Your Match On-line: the complete guide to internet dating by Tamsen Butler
Atlantic Publishing Company, 2009, (ISBN 1601381522, 9781601381521) *Butler, Tamsen. Meeting Your Match Online: the complete guide to internet dating. Ocala, Fla: Atlantic Publishing Company. 2009. Print.
- Intangible Risk Management Standards: Introduction by Ken Standfield
Intangible Management Stds, p.134, 2006, (ISBN 0958548412, 9780958548410) *Standfield, Ken. Intangible Risk Management Standards: Introduction. Service Productivity Pty Ltd, 2006. Print.
- Contemporary Authors: A Bibliographical Guide to Current Writers in Fiction, General Nonfiction, Poetry, Journalism, Drama, Motion Pictures, Televis by Frances C. Locher, Ann Evory
Gale Publishing, Volumes 69-72, (ISBN 0810300303, 9780810300309) *Bowden, Jane A. Contemporary Authors: A Bio-Bibliographical Guide to Current Writers in Fiction, General Nonfiction, Poetry, Journalism, Drama, Motion Pictures, Television, and Other Fields. Detroit, Mich: Gale Research Company, 1978. Print.
- Grandma Says: A Collection of Wisdom for the Next Generation by Chrissy Lynn
Leafwood Publishers, 2008, (ISBN 0891125701, 978-0891125709) *Lynn, Chrissy. Grandma Says: A Collection of Wisdom for the Next Generation. Leafwood Publishers, 2008. Print.
- 592 Tweets, Posts and Quotes by Jennifer Henczel
Affective Communications, (ISBN 1469999331, 978-1469999333)*Henczel, Jennifer and 592 Tweets, Posts and Quotes. Affective Communications, 2012. Print.
- The Language of Language: A Linguistics Course for Starters by Madalena Cruz-Ferreira and Sunita Anne Abraham
CreateSpace, 2011, (ISBN 1456458639, 978-1456458638) *Cruz-Ferreira, Madalena. The Language of Language: A Linguistics Course for Starters. CreateSpace, 2011. Print.
- In Search of the Good Life: Emmanuel Levinas, Psychoanalysis and the Art of Living by Paul Marcus
Karnac Books, 2010, (ISBN 0976678780, 978-0976678786) *Marcus, Paul. In Search of the Good Life: Emmanuel Levinas, Psychoanalysis and the Art of Living. London: Karnac Books, 2010. Print. Page 165, attributed as a 'well known saying'
- Inspirational Cryptograms by Edie Gaines
CreateSpace, 2011, (ISBN 1461095220, 978-1461095224) *Gaines, Edie. Inspirational Cryptograms. CreateSpace, 2011. Print.
- The Practice of Acknowledgments by Peter Anthony Gales
CreateSpace, 2010, (ISBN 145154460X, 978-1451544602) *Gales, Peter Anthony. The Practice of Acknowledgments. CreateSpace, 2010. Print.
- 7 Days of Self-Love by Sandra Graves
lulu, 2011, (ISBN 1435752317, 978-1435752313) *Graves, Sandra. 7 Days of Self-Love. lulu, 2011. Print.
- Life's Too Short To Miss The Big Picture for Women by Kathy Chapman Sharp
Leafwood Publishers, 2011, (ISBN 0891122826, 978-0891122821) *Chapman, Kathy. Life's Too Short To Miss The Big Picture for Women. Leafwood Publishers, 2011. Print.
- The Little Book of Big Ideas for a Happy & Healthy Marriage by Alex Lluch
WS Publishing Group, 2011, (ISBN 1936061414, 978-1936061419) *Lluch, Alex. The Little Book of Big Ideas for a Happy & Healthy Marriage. WS Publishing Group, 2011. Print.
- Take the Limits Off, Series 1: 9 Ways to Stop Talking and Start Doing by Joyce Dungee Proctor
lulu, 2009, (ISBN 0982559402, 978-0982559406) *Proctor, Joyce. Take the Limits Off, Series 1: 9 Ways to Stop Talking and Start Doing. The Total You, 2009. Print.
- Positive Thoughts and More Part 3 by Chris Stevens
CreateSpace, 2009, (ISBN 1449988733, 978-1449988739) *Stevens, Chris. Positive Thoughts and More Part 3. CreateSpace, 2009. Print.
- The Rock Star in Seat 3A: A Novel by Jill Kargman
HarperCollins, 2012, (ISBN 0062101196, 9780062101198, ASIN: B006FO1C2K) *Kargman, Jill. The Rock Star in Seat 3A: A Novel. HarperCollins, 2012. Print.
- Universal Gardens DayBook 2012: A diary, journal and inspiration to help you change your life in 2012! by Mrs Grace Brown (Author), Mr David Thorley (Contributor)
Universal Gardens Media, LTD, 2011, (ISBN 1466302240, 978-1466302242) *Brown, Grace. Universal Gardens DayBook 2012: A diary, journal and inspiration to help you change your life in 2012. Universal Gardens Media, LTD, 2011. Print.
- Dream Reachers by Betty Dravis and Chase Von - (Mention)
VonChasePublishing, 2009, (ISBN 0976678780, 978-0976678786) *Dravis, Betty. Dream Reachers. VonChasePublishing, 2009. Print.
- Soul In Motion: Modern Poetry by Meg Nezaj
CreateSpace, 2012, (ISBN 1466234164, 978-1466234161) *Nezaj, Meg. Soul In Motion: Modern Poetry. CreateSpace, 2012. Print.
- I Kissed a Girl by Sida He
lulu, 2010, (ISBN 0557810663, 978-0557810666) *He, Sida. I Kissed a Girl. lulu, 2010. Print.
- Simple Principles for a Happy and Healthy Marriage by Alex Lluch
WS Publishing Group, 2008, (ISBN 1934386219, 9781934386217) *Lluch, Alex. Simple Principles for a Happy and Healthy Marriage. WS Publishing Group, 2008. Print.
- Simple Principles to Enjoy Life and Be Happy by Alex Lluch
WS Publishing Group, 2008, (ISBN 1934386057, 978-1934386057) *Lluch, Alex. Simple Principles to Enjoy Life and Be Happy. WS Publishing Group, 2008. Print.
- One World Under One God: Operation: Natural Born Hero by San Swayze
Xlibris Corporation, 2012, (ISBN 1477113452, 9781477113455) *Swayze, San. One World Under One God: Operation: Natural Born Hero. Xlibris Corporation, 2012. Print.
- Broken Promises: A Beebe Love Chronicle by Beebe Love
Xlibris Corporation, 2012, (ISBN 1479713392, 9781479713394) *Love, Beebe. Broken Promises: A Beebe Love Chronicle. Xlibris Corporation, 2012. Print.
- Soul In Motion: Modern Poetry by Meg Nezaj
CreateSpace, 2012, (ISBN 978-1466234161, 1466234164) *Nezaj, Meg. Soul In Motion: Modern Poetry. CreateSpace, 2012. Print.
- My Favorite Business Quotes: That inspire, motivate and rekindle the fire of imagination (Volume 1) by Rick Segel and Amy J McHugh
Specific House, 2012, (ISBN 978-1934683347, 1934683345) *Segel, Rick. McHugh, Amy. My Favorite Business Quotes: That inspire, motivate and rekindle the fire of imagination (Volume 1). Specific House, 2012. Print.
- Love Always. Love Daily. 365 Love - Daily Notes, Music and Quotes for Personal Growth in Love by Torion Kent (Author), Lanous Wright II (Illustrator)
365 Love, 2012, (ISBN 0985247509, 9780985247508) *Kent, Torion. Love Always. Love Daily. 365 Love - Daily Notes, Music and Quotes for Personal Growth in Love. 365 Love, 2012. Print.
- The Affirmation Principle: How Effective Leaders Bring Out the Best in People by Bernard M. Curtis
XLIBRIS, 2012, (ISBN 978-1479707911, 1479707910) *Curtis, Bernard. The Affirmation Principle: How Effective Leaders Bring Out the Best in People. XLIBRIS, 2012. Print.
- The Dynamics of Spiritual Living: Constructing, Developing and Validating the Spirit Man by Hawwah Nofeeyah
AuthorHouse, 2010, (ISBN 1449082564, 9781449082567) *Nofeeyah, Hawwah. The Dynamics of Spiritual Living: Constructing, Developing and Validating the Spirit Man. AuthorHouse, 2010. Print.
- Orthopedics 2.0: How Regenerative Medicine will Create the Next Generation of Less Invasive Orthopedics by Christopher J. Centeno, M.D.
Centeno-Schultz Clinic 2012, Colorado *Centeno, Christopher. Orthopedics 2.0: How Regenerative Medicine will Create the Next Generation of Less Invasive Orthopedics. Clinic
Colorado, 2012. Print.
- Inspirational Quotes For a Purpose-Filled Life of Success by Angel Brown
CreateSpace, 2012, (ISBN 1470019639, 978-1470019631) *Brown, Angel.
Inspirational Quotes For a Purpose-Filled Life of Success. CreateSpace, 2012. Print.
- Enjoying Life and Being Happy Made Easy by Alex Lluch
WS Publishing Group, 2011, (ISBN 1613510020, 9781613510025) *Lluch, Alex. Enjoying Life and Being Happy Made Easy. WS Publishing Group, 2011. Print.
- I Want to be ALIVE. Part 3: Overcoming Spiritual Obstacles by Aaron Sams
lulu.com , 2010, (ISBN 0557383862, 978-0557383863) *Sams, Aaron. I Want to be ALIVE. Part 3: Overcoming Spiritual Obstacles. lulu.com , 2010. Print.
- The Answer: Does Religion Really Matter? by Ze'Ev Shemer
iUniverse, 2011, (ISBN 1450287735, 9781450287739) *Shemer, Ze'Ev. The Answer: Does Religion Really Matter? iUniverse, 2011. Print.
- Quotes of Inspiration by Jeremiah James McMillin
CreateSpace, 2012, (ISBN 1470172739, 978-1470172732) *McMillin, Jeremiah. Quotes of Inspiration. CreateSpace, 2012. Print.
- Reflections on the life of King David by David Mills
David Mills, 2012, (ISBN 1105754022, 978-1105754029) *Mills, David. Reflections on the life of King David. David Mills, 2012. Print.
- Best Thoughts and Quotes of the World: Lead an Inspired Life by Shashikant Nishant Sharma
CreateSpace, 2013, (ISBN 1484014367, 978-1484014363) *Sharma, Shashikant. Best Thoughts and Quotes of the World: Lead an Inspired Life. CreateSpace, 2013. Print.
- Get Wise About College Safety by Kathy Hobbs
CreateSpace, 2012, (ISBN 1479330671, 978-1479330676) *Hobbs, Kathy. Get Wise About College Safety. CreateSpace, 2012. Print.
- Grid Down Perceptions Of Reality Vol 2 Book 1 by Bruce Buckshot Hemming
CreateSpace, 2013, (ISBN 1481856685, 978-1481856683) *Hemming, Bruce. Grid Down Perceptions Of Reality Vol 2 Book 1. CreateSpace, 2013. Print.
- My Favorite Business Quotes: That inspire, motivate and rekindle the fire of imagination by Rick Segel and Amy J McHugh
Specific House, 2012, (ISBN 1934683345, 978-1934683347) *Segel, Rick. McHugh, Amy. My Favorite Business Quotes: That inspire, motivate and rekindle the fire of imagination. Specific House, 2012. Print.
- Now Let Me Talk: Shhhhhh........ by Juan L Liggons
CreateSpace, 2012, (ISBN 1481190903, 978-1481190909) *Liggons, Juan. Now Let Me Talk: Shhhhhh......... CreateSpace, 2012. Print.
- Sanity and Solitude: Cogent Ramblings of a Lone Aesthetic by Bob Spencer
AuthorHouse, 2012, (ISBN 1477234675, 9781477234679) *Spencer, Bob. Sanity and Solitude: Cogent Ramblings of a Lone Aesthetic. AuthorHouse, 2012. Print.
- Iron Sharpens Iron: Wisdom of the Ages by Errick A. Ford
Tate Publishing, 2010, (ISBN 1615667938, 9781615667932) *Ford, Errick. Iron Sharpens Iron: Wisdom of the Ages. Tate Publishing, 2010. Print.
- Conspiracy Among America's Heroes by Chief Kelly Daugherty
AuthorHouse, 2012, (ISBN 1477268677, 978-1477268674) *Daugherty, Kelly. Conspiracy Among America's Heroes. AuthorHouse, 2012. Print.
- A Motion for Innocence...And Justice for All?by Shaun Webb
CreateSpace, 2012, (ISBN 1475073348, 978-1475073348) *Webb, Shaun.
A Motion for Innocence...And Justice for All? CreateSpace, 2012. Print.
- Gospel to Go!: 75 World-Changing Devotions Based on the Gospel of Mark by Holt Clark
AuthorHouse, 2007, (ISBN 1434308316, 978-1434308313) *Clark, Holt. Gospel to Go!: 75 World-Changing Devotions Based on the Gospel of Mark. AuthorHouse, 2007. Print.
- Stiff Kiss by Avery Olive
Crescent Moon Press, 2012, (ISBN 193725433X, 978-1937254339) *Olive, Avery. Stiff Kiss. Crescent Moon Press, 2012. Print.
- Creatureton Elementary by Anthony Paolucci
Broken Moon Publications, 2012, (ISBN 1257769286, 978-1257769285) ,
Paolucci, Anthony. Creatureton Elementary. Broken Moon Publications, 2012. Print.
- Clemency (The Saint Chronicles) by Charles G. Turner III
AbbottPress, 2012, (ISBN 1458203581, 978-1458203588) *Turner, Charles. Clemency (The Saint Chronicles). AbbottPress, 2012. Print.
- The Dark Flames: Sun and the Moon by Edward M Malo
AuthorHouse, 2012, (ISBN 1477277145, 9781477277140) *Malo, Edward. The Dark Flames: Sun and the Moon. AuthorHouse, 2012. Print.
- Blood Life by Gianna Perada
CreateSpace, 2012, (ISBN 1456594621, 978-1456594626) *Perada, Gianna. Blood Life. CreateSpace, 2012. Print.
- A Happy and Healthy Marriage Made Easy by Alex Lluch
WS Publishing Group, 2011, (ISBN 1613510071, 9781613510070) *Lluch, Alex. A Happy and Healthy Marriage Made Easy. WS Publishing Group, 2011. Print.
- Inspiration for Songwriters: Tips and Tricks to Unlocking the Muse by Stan Swanson (Dictionary & Language Tools Feature)
Stan Swanson, 2006, (ISBN 0978792505, 9780978792503) *Swanson, Stan. Inspiration for Songwriters: Tips and Tricks to Unlocking the Mus. Stan Swanson, 2006. Print.
- Using PDAs in libraries: a how-to-do-it manual by Colleen Cuddy (Dictionary & Language Tools Feature)
University of Michigan/Neal-Schuman Publishers, 2009, (ISBN 155570543X, 9781555705435) *Cuddy, Colleen. Using PDAs in libraries: a how-to-do-it manual. University of Michigan/Neal-Schuman Publishers, 2009. Print.
- Bryant McGill, Various Celebrity Address Books
The Celebrity Black Book: 2005-2009 Editions,ISBN 0-9707095-3-6, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 *McAuley, Jordan. The Celebrity Black Book: Over 40,000 Celebrity Addresses!West Hollywood, CA: Mega Niche Media, 2005. Print. The Ultimate Celebrity Address & Phone Book ISBN-10: 1411617533, ISBN-13: 978-1411617537, ISBN 1-4116-1753-3, 2006 CBB Celebrity Addresses,ISBN 0-9707-0957-9, Celebrity Addresses, Writers, Mega Niche Media, p. 327. et al.*McAuley, Jordan. The Celebrity Black Book: Over 40,000 Celebrity Addresses!West Hollywood, CA: Mega Niche Media, 2005. Print.
- Pep Talk For Athletes by Jasmine Renner
CreateSpace, 2013, (ISBN 1481879952, 978-1481879958) *Renner, Jasmine. Pep Talk For Athletes. CreateSpace, 2013. Print.
- Words from the Wise: Quotations to Help Bring About an Age of Reason and the End of Surreptitious Tyranny by Aaron Haworth
CreateSpace, 2013, (ISBN 1484941438, 978-1484941430) *Haworth, Aaron. Words from the Wise: Quotations to Help Bring About an Age of Reason and the End of Surreptitious Tyranny. CreateSpace, 2013. Print.
- Inspirational Being by Cornelius D. Jones
Cornelius D. Jones, 2012, (ISBN 1105930769, 978-1105930768) *Jones, Cornelius. Inspirational Being. Cornelius D. Jones, 2012. Print.
- English Mystical WISDOM Simply Recapitulated: With some Official Non-Disclosure Topics noted. by Emily Elizabeth Windsor-Cragg
CreateSpace, 2013, (ISBN 1483902838, 978-1483902838) *Windsor-Cragg, Emily. English Mystical WISDOM Simply Recapitulated. CreateSpace, 2013. Print.
- College Prep Guidebook: How to Ace High School, Excel on the ACT, and Thrive at the College of Your Choice by Dr. Charles A Lewis MD
CreateSpace, 2013, (ISBN 1484097912, 978-1484097915) *Lewis, Charles. College Prep Guidebook: How to Ace High School, Excel on the ACT, and Thrive at the College of Your Choice. CreateSpace, 2013. Print.
Writings and Works in Published Foreign Language Books
- Das Leben, die Liebe und andere Geheimnisse: Was die Sterne über uns wissen by Georgia Nicols (Author) Dagmar Mallett, Christa Broermann (Translation)
Blanvalet Verlag, 2011, (ISBN 3641071984, 9783641071981) *Nicols, Georgia. Das Leben, die Liebe und andere Geheimnisse: Was die Sterne über uns wissen. Blanvalet Verlag, 2011. Print.
- Catatan Cinta Sang Istri by Meidya Derni
Lingkar Pena, 2009, (ISBN 9791367884, 9789791367882) *Derni, Meidya. Catatan Cinta Sang Istri. Lingkar Pena, 2009. Print.
- Pane E Grasole / Bread and Sunflower: Thoughts and Meditations on Peace by Antonia Tosini
GRAPPOLO Publishers, 2009, Int'l Edition, (ISBN 978-88-96110-0906) Co-authored (forward and contributor) book of poems and meditations on peace and human rights, with Italian humanitarian Antonia Tosini. Donated the proceeds to "TRAM AFRICAN" to help build a hospital in Kenya, and subsequently receiving beautiful letters of appreciation and support from the president of Italy Giorgio Napolitano, and from Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, the wife of France's President, Nicolas Sarkozy.
- Cuccioli: Baby Animals by Aa.vv.k (Translated by S. Dugoni)
Edizioni Gribaudo, 2010, (ISBN 8879069594, 9788879069595) *Cuccioli: Baby Animals. Italy: Edizioni Gribaudo, 2010. Print.
- Italian Fluency: Twin-Words and Essential Vocabulary by Susan Elizabeth Nus
CreateSpace, 2012, (ISBN 1480221589, 978-1480221581) *Nus, Susan. Italian Fluency: Twin-Words and Essential Vocabulary. CreateSpace, 2012. Print.
- La Rosa Ferita / The Wounded Rose by Antonia Tosini (English/Italian)
Arduino Sacco Editore, 2012, (ISBN 978-88-6354-615-6) - Special Mention *Tosini, Antonia. La Rosa Ferita / The Wounded Rose by Antonia Tosini: Arduino Sacco Editore, 2012. Print.
Magazines, Journals and Newsletters
- Psychology Today Magazine's Writings on Forgiveness by Dr. Stephanie Sarkis
Sussex Publishers, LLC., Psychology Today, 2011 (March/Online) *Sarkis, Stephanie. "Psychology Today Magazine's Writings on Forgiveness." Psychology Today. Mar. 2011. Web.
- The Family Journal: Counseling and Therapy for Couples and Families - Forgiveness: Another Relationship "F Word" — A Couple's Dialogue by Daniel Eckstein, Mark Sperber and Shannon McRae
International Association of Marriage and Family Counselors, 2011, (July 2009; vol. 17, 3: pp. 256-262) *Eckstein, Daniel. Sperber, Mark. McRae, Shannon. The Family Journal: Counseling and Therapy for Couples and Families; Forgiveness: Another Relationship "F Word" — A Couple's Dialogue. International Association of Marriage and Family Counselors, July 2009; vol. 17, 3: pp. 256-26. Print.
- Relationship Advice by Dr. Dale Archer, Medical Doctor and Board-Certified Psychiatrist
Dr. Dale Archer Practice, Advice Column Mention and Reference on Love and Forgiveness, 2011
- Raising Well-Mannered Children: How to teach even your youngest kids proper etiquette by Shauna Smith Duty
The Walt Disney Corp., Family.com / BabyZone.com, 2008
- Seventeen Magazine's Relationships Feature: "Things change, people don't" by Katie Quine
Hearst Communications, Inc., Seventeen Magazine, Web, January 2011 *Quine, Katie. "Seventeen Magazine's Relationships Feature: "Things change, people don't"" Seventeen Magazine. Web. Jan. 2011.
- Learning to Forgive after Deep Wounds by Kathryn H. Kidd
Meridian Magazine: Values-based Publications, 2010
- Men of Integrity: Preemptive Grace and a Grace-Filled Marriage
Christianity Today, Men of Integrity Magazine, 2010, (Feb Issue)
- Popular Computer Tools for Creative Writers and Dictionary by Bryant McGill
Smart Computing Magazine, Sandhills Publishing Company, April 2011, Vol. 22/Issue 4, p74 *McGill, Bryant. "Popular Computer Tools for Creative Writers and Dictionary." Smart Computing Magazine 22.4 (Apr. 2011): 4. Print.
- Be Polite by Jay Q. Sturgell, Esq., President of the Idaho State Bar
The Advocate: Official Publication of the Idaho State Bar, 2006, (Volume 49, No. 11) *Sturgell, Jay Q. "Be Polite." The Advocate49.11 (2006): 5. Print.
- Mind Matters, The power of curiosity by Elise Oberliesen, YourHealth Monthly Magazine
Elise, Oberliesen, Tallahassee.com/health, (2012) "The power of curiosity", YourHealth Monthly Magazine *Elise, Oberliesen, Tallahassee.com/health, (2012) "The power of curiosity", YourHealth Monthly Magazine, August Edition, pp. 27. Print.
- Dialogue Journal: Born of the Ash by Bryant McGill
McGill, Bryant H., Dialohue Foundation, (1998) "Born of the Ash" Dialogue: A Journal of Mormon Thought, Vol. 31 No. 3, pp. 79. ISSN 002-2157 *McGill, Bryant. "Dialogue Journal: Born of the Ash." Dialogue: A Journal of Mormon Thought 31.3 (1998): 79. Print.
- Poet's Letter Magazine: Interview, Tree of Life and Poetry by Bryant McGill
Mayenin, Munayem, Poet's Letter Magazine. Vol. 1 No. 3. London. May, 2004 ISSN 1744-3776 *McGill, Bryant H. "Poet's Letter Magazine: Interview, Tree of Life and Poetry." Mayenin, Munayem, Poet's Letter Magazine 1.3 (2004): page 7. Print.
Published at Colleges, Universities and Schools by Professors, Faculty or in Curriculum
- The Dartmouth Review, Dartmouth University
Dartmouth University, The Dartmouth Review, Volume 32 Issue 13 March 13, 2013, Page 12
The Dartmouth Review, Dartmouth University, Volume 32, Issue 13 March 13, 2013,
(Quoting the work of Friedrich Nietzche, Bryant H. McGill and Plato)
- In Touch, Curiosity, a Message from Robert I. Grossman, Dean of NYU Medical Center and School of Medicine
NYU Medical Center and School of Medicine, Faculty Pages of Dean Robert I. Grossman, 2012
(Referencing the work of Alistair Cooke, Leo Burnett, and Bryant McGill)
- Thoughts on Forgiveness by Dr. Scott Annin, Professor of Mathematics and Vice Chair of the Department of Mathematics
California State University, Fullerton, Faculty Pages, 2010
(Published with Gandhi, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Billy Graham, Les Brown, Zig Ziglar, Marriane Williamson, Melissa Forbes, Kate Adams and Carol Luebering) *McGill, Bryant H. "There Is No Love without Forgiveness, and There Is No Forgiveness without Love." Quotes on Forgiveness. Web. 01 Mar. 2012.
- McGill Essay on Poetic Rhyme in Tools for Analyzing Poetry by Professor Barbara F. McManus
College of New Rochelle, Linguistics, Literature & Poetry, Faculty Pages, July 2003
- Boston University's PUSTEBLUME Journal of Translation
Boston University, 2010, Modern Languages & Comparative Literature and Romance Studies, (Feature Links)
- Columbia University Career and Leadership Quote of the Day, Ambition
Columbia University, Office of Career and Leadership Development, 2012
- Writings featured at Florida State University's Center for Leadership & Civic Education
Florida State University, Center for Leadership & Civic Education, April 19th, 2012 Mention in the Kenneth E. Clark Student Research Award section, which recognizes outstanding unpublished papers by undergraduate and graduate students.
- On Contemporary and Classical Poets: Carl Sandburg, Henry Wadsworth, Maya Angelou, Bryant McGill, Robert Frost and Whitman
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT Survey, September 2006
- Spatial clustering of structured objects by Dr. Antonio Varlaro
Università degli Studi di Bari, Dipartimento di Informatica, 2011, University of Bari, Italy
- McGill Quotes on Love and Forgiveness
Yale University, The Jonathan Edwards Center, Quote Feeds, 2010 Not sure about this one which was found by our web researcher. Have a screenshot but can't access the data because a login is required. Will investigate.
- Bryant McGill on the Value of People, Treasures Theme for the The Broward Education Foundation
The Broward Education Foundation, Impact II Edu Program, p.25, 2010 http://www.browardedfoundation.net/
Published at Colleges, Universities and Schools in Student Dissertations, Papers and Projects
- Understanding the Purpose of Modern Adaptations of Classic Works of Dramatic Literature: A Case Study of Anton Chekhov by Corinne Hundt
Middlebury College, Department of Literature, Critical Essay, Fall 2010
http://blogs.middlebury.edu/middlab/files/2111/04/ENAM-One-Semester-Critical-Essay-Fall-2010-Corinne-Hundt.pdf *Hundt, Corinne. "Understanding the Purpose of Modern Adaptations of Classic Works of Dramatic Literature: A Case Study of Anton Chekhov." Case Study. Middlebury College, 2010. Web. 3 Mar. 2012. [http://blogs.middlebury.edu/middlab/files/2111/04/ENAM-One-Semester-Critical-Essay-Fall-2010-Corinne-Hundt.pdf].
- Planning Language and Discourses of Accessibility by Tim Ross
York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2011 *Ross, Tim. Inspirational Cryptograms. York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2011. Print. A Major Paper submitted to the Faculty of Environmental Studies in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Master in Environmental Studies. York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. March 31, 2011.
- For the love of experience: Changing the Experience Economy Discourse by J.M.C. Snel
University of Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics and Businesse, Dissertation, 2011 (ISBN 978-90-8891-308-2)
http://dare.uva.nl/record/390030 *Snel, J.M.C.. "For the love of experience: Changing the Experience Economy Discourse" Dissertation. University of Amsterdam, 2011. Print. 2012. [http://dare.uva.nl/record/390030].
- Exploring Google and Artificial Intelligence: Is AI Possible? by Sue Pragston
Trinity University, Computer Science Department, Student Pages, Midterm, June 2009
http://www.resnet.trinity.edu/mgoff/midterm/aipossible.html *Pragston, Sue. "Exploring Google and Artificial Intelligence: Is AI Possible?" Is AI Possible. 16 Mar. 2009. Web. 4 Mar. 2012. [http://www.resnet.trinity.edu/mgoff/midterm/aipossible.html].
- 5 Great Comedies of the Last Decade by Rian Sparhawk
Chatham University, The Plot Thickens, Student Pages, 2010
(Published with Robin Williams, Jerry Seinfeld, Horace Walpole, John Cleese, Simon Pegg, Rob Corddry) *Sparhawk, Rian. "The Plot." Comedies - Plot. 2010. Web. 3 Mar. 2012. [http://personal.chatham.edu/students/RSparhawk/final/plot.html].
- Redesigning the Future: Creating an Efficient Launch for Technology Companies by Maria Kulse
Helsinki University of Technology, School of Arts, Design and Architecture, 2012 (IDBM Master's Thesis)*Kulse, Maria. Redesigning the Future: Creating an Efficient Launch for Technology Companies. "How to introduce Lean Startup process into a medium-sized IT vendor, namely Futurice?". Helsinki University of Technology, School of Arts, Design and Architecture, 2012. Print.
- Courtesy Quotes to Dr. Wise Young
Rutgers University, Collaborative Neuroscience Spinal Cord Injury Project, Community Discussions, 2006
- La Comunicazione Politica Nell'era Del Web 2.0 Un Esempio: Barack Obama
Università degli studi Milano-Bicocca, Corso di Laurea in Scienze e Tecniche Psicologiche, 2009, (WSJ Article Mention)
- Social Networks in Political Campaigns: Facebook and the 2006 Midterm Elections
by Christine B. Williams and Jeff Gulati
Bentley University, Bentley College Department of International Studies, 2007, (WSJ Article Mention) http://blogs.bentley.edu/politechmedia/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/apsa-2007-facebook1.pdf *Williams, Christine B. "Social Networks in Political Campaigns: Facebook and the 2006 Midterm Elections." Lecture. 2007 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association. Illinois, Chicago. Aug.-Sept. 2007. American Political Science Association. Web. 4 Mar. 2012. [http://blogs.bentley.edu/politechmedia/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/apsa-2007-facebook1.pdf].
McGill Writings and Works Published in Online Articles and Pages
- Tiny Wisdom: Be Curious, Be Amazed by by Lori Deschene
Tiny Buddha: Simple wisdom for complex lives, United States, Jan 26, 2012, *Deschene, Lori. Tiny Wisdom: Be Curious, Be Amazed. Tiny Buddha: Simple wisdom for complex lives, 2012. Web. [http://tinybuddha.com/quotes/tiny-wisdom-be-curious-be-amazed/]
- Just Keep Going by Mastin Kipp and TheDailyLove.com
Quote feature with Jackson Kiddard, Sri Sathya Sai Baba and George Lucas, Apr 27, 2012 http://thedailylove.com/todays-quotes-just-keep-going/
- Was the Universe born with Black Holes? by theoretical astrophysicist, Professor Ethan Siegel
Portal to the Universe, 2011, an initiative by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Counseling Support on Death and Dying, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy by Gerald Lee Jordan (MBA, MEd, MCouns)
Counseling Therapy Services, New Zealand, December 4, 2011
- Values for a Better Life Series of Inspirational Quote by Thought Leaders
The Foundation for a Better Life, Scholars & Leaders, Courtesy, p. 3
- Forgiveness: Teaching My Kids About Love by Katherine Stone
Walt Disney Company, Babble: For a New Generation of Parents, January 24th, 2012 Neibuhr, Reinhold et al. "Forgiveness: Teaching My Kids About Love." Blog post. Babble: For a New Generation of Parents. Walt Disney Company, 24 Jan. 2012. Web. 23 Feb. 2012. [http://blogs.babble.com/strollerderby/2012/01/24/forgivenessteaching-my-kids-about-love-forgiveness.]
(Published with Reinhold Neibuhr, Martin Luther King Jr., Henri J. M. Nouwen, Anne Lamott, Elbert Hubbard)
- McGill on On Forgiveness at the Daily Dharma
artofdharma.org, Aana Grey, August 20, 2009
http://www.artofdharma.org/archives/daily-dharma-quote-on-forgiveness.html *McGill, Bryant H. "Daily Dharma Quote: On Forgiveness." Quotes. Art of Darma. n.p., 20 Aug. 2009. Web. 17 Mar 2012. [http://www.artofdharma.org/archives/daily-dharma-quote-on-forgiveness.html].
- McGill Writings Published by Rap Artist LL Cool J
Official Site and Twitter, LL Cool J, April 18, 2009
- The Thinker: Learning, Teaching and Applying critical Thinking by Jeffrey Ellis
Thoughts Related to Critical Thinking, March 7th, 2011
(Published with Martin Luther King, Jr., Rick Warren, Confucius, Sir James Dewar, Malcolm S. Forbes, Richard Feynman, Napoleon Bonaparte, Thomas Carlyle, Rene Descartes, Carl Sagan, Woodrow Wilson) *McGill, Bryant H. "Some thinking quotes." Quotes. The thinker blog. n.p., 7 Mar. 2011. Web. 17 Mar 2012. [http://thethinkerblog.com].
- Your "Dash:" Accomplishment vs Achievement by Cynthia Barlow
Clarity, Confidence & Communication, October 30th, 2011
(Published with Eleanor Roosevelt, Orison Swett Marden, W. Clement Stone)
- Too much to cover...
This is a new section and is under development...
News, Events, Radio, TV, Media, Presentations, Appearances, Speaking and Mentions
- Bryant McGill Front-Page Cover Story of the Wall Street Journal
Social media, non-violence and protecting people from identity theft and cyber-bulling. Vascellaro, J. (2006, August 21, 2006). Potemkin visages: spotting fake celebs on MySpace.com. The Wall Street Journal, Print, p. A1., http://online.wsj.com/article/SB115612053635540656.html *Vascellaro, Jessica E. "Potemkin Visages: Spotting Fake Celebs On MySpace.com." The Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company, 21 Aug. 2006. Web. 4 Mar. 2012. "Web Sleuths Verify Profiles So Teens Aren't Taken In" [http://online.wsj.com/article/SB115612053635540656.html].
- Famous Folks from Mobile, Alabama: Hank Aaron, Jimmy Buffett, Orlando Jones, Bryant McGill, Congressman Sanford Bishop and Rosalyn Heights.
Bowling Green State University Campus Newspaper, Monday, January 7, 2008 Volume 101, Issue 77. Editorial. (Monday, January 7, 2008 Volume 101, Issue 77). Famous Folks from Mobile, Alabama. The BG News - Bowling Green State University, Print, p. 6., http://issuu.com/bgviews/docs/2008-01-07
- Speaking Appearance: Bryant McGill and Dr. Gandhi, Grandson of Mahatma Gandhi, Speak on Anti-Bullying, Non-Violence and the Nature of Passive-Violence at The Peace Center
The Peace Center, New Hope, PA, April 14, 2011
- Televised Speech LA Mayor's Office, Charles L. Beck, Chief of Police of the Los Angeles Police Dept. (LAPD), Sheriff Leroy Baca (LASD), Lin Evola, Founder of The Art of Peace Charitable Trust, and Sergio Duarte, High Representative for Disarmament Affairs, United Nations (in absentia).
Televised Event, Los Angeles, CA, November 14, 2010
McGill delivered a televised speech on stage with the LA Mayor's Office, Charles L. Beck, Chief of Police of the Los Angeles Police Dept. (LAPD), Sheriff Leroy Baca (LASD) and Sergio Duarte, High Representative for Disarmament Affairs, United Nations (in absentia). McGill spoke as an Ambassador of Peace and Goodwill, along with Gerald Levin, the Former CEO Time/Warner, who both offered their insights regarding the impact of illicit weapons. Other speakers included Billie Weiss of VPCGLA, Robert Vinson, city council members Tom LaBonge, Janice Hahn, Jan Perry, and Guillermo Cespedes, the Directorof Gang Reduction & Youth Development and Robert Sainz, Economic Development Director. http://bryantmcgill.com/data/uploads/images/11.jpg
- Interview on Poverty, "Success", Weight-Loss and Dream Reaching
KAHI AM 950, Sacramento. Mary Jane Popp's POPPOFF Radio, April, 18, 2013
- Interview on Culture of Violence, Healing and Personal Revolution
WGCH AM 1490, Boston, Frankie Boyer of Lifestyle Talk Radio, April, 17, 2013
- Interview Manifestation, Human Potential, Weight-Loss and Dream Reaching
KRWM 106.9 FM, Seattle with Tara Sutphen, April, 24, 2010
- Interview on Life Transformations, Peace, Wellness, Weight-Loss and Makeovers
KZSB AM 1290 Santa Barbara/Montecito/Ojai, Eve Michaels Radio Show, January, 2011
- Bryant McGill's Goodwill Treaty, Ahmedabad, DNA Saturday
Dainik Bhaskar (India's No. 1 Daily Hindi Newspaper), Diligent Media, April, 24, 2010
- Saturday's in the South, Celebrity Essays, Unfinished Business by Bryant McGill
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Aug. 28th, 2005 Issue, p. 23 (Insert) Atlanta Journal-Constitutios's collection of essays written by famous Southerners including Bryant McGill, James Carville, Astronaut Dr. Norm Thagard, Dr. James Merritt, General B.B. Bell, and Rick Bragg *McGill, Bryant H. "Saturday's in the South, Celebrity Essays, Unfinished Business." Atlanta Journal-Constitution 28 Aug. 2005: 23. Print.
- The Wisconsin Arts Board News, Writings and Quotes by Muhammad Ali, Bryant McGill, Wilbur Wright and Douglas Adams.
Wisconsin Arts Board, Madison, Wisconsin, Official Newsletter, 2011 (November 10, 2011). Writings & Quotes - Wisconsin Arts Board News, Web & Print, p. 1., http://artsboard.wisconsin.gov/docview.asp?docid=22364&locid=171 *Ali, Muhammad, Bryant H. McGill, Wilbur Wright, and Douglas Adams. "The Wisconsin Arts Board News, Writings and Quotes." Wisconsin Arts Board, Madison, Wisconsin (11 Nov. 2011): 1. Web. [http://artsboard.wisconsin.gov/docview.asp?docid=22364&locid=171].
- Mind Power Feature Words on Love by Bryant McGill
The Asian Age Newspaper, New Delhi, Monday, Page 6, September 6, 2010 *McGill, Bryant H. "Mind Power Feature Words on Love." The Asian Age Newspaper [New Delhi] 6 Sept. 2010: 6. Print.
- Bryant McGill Interviewed and Excerpts Published by Random House in Book by Julia Angwin
Stealing Myspace: The Battle to Control the Most Popular Website in America., April 07, 2009
*Angwin, Julia, and Paul M. Garcia. Stealing Myspace: The Battle to Control the Most Popular Website in America. Ashland, Or.: Blackstone Audio, 2009. Internet resource. Excerpts from a new interview with Bryant McGill have recently appeared in a new book published by Random House entitled, "Stealing MySpace: The Battle to Control the Most Popular Website in America." McGill who had made successful marketing use of MySpace during its former glory days, also had a few serious problems with the company after his widely publicized story appeared in major media. The book, written by Wall Street Journal Technology Editor, Julia Angwin has been receiving rave reviews from Fortune Magazine, Time Magazine, Wired Magazine, The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal to name a few. Please visit Julia's site for more information about this very interesting read from a world-class journalist.
- Identity Theft and Cyber-Bulling in Social Media
Sirius/XM, Channel 102, Playboy Radio's Tiffany Granath on "Afternoon Advice", 2009, (Project Mention)
- MTV/VH1 Celebrity Guest MC, VH1's Rock of Love Tour with Bret Michaels & Great White
Introducing Bands as Goodwill Ambassador, On-Stage at Live Concert, 2009
- Hospice Maui: Quality, Compassionate care for the Terminally-ill
Maui Time Weekly Newspaper, Mahi, Hawaii, November 15, 2011
- Catholic Women's League News Paper, Editor Eddie Doherty
Southport Catholic Parish, Queensland, Australia, September 11, 2011
- Treaty Presentation at UN Int'l Conference on Human Rights in Lebanon
Hague Peace Conference, United Nations Int'l Conference on Human Rights, Lebanon, 2009
- Goodwill Presentation at International Youth Leadership Conference in Prague, Czech Republic
35 different countries exchange perspectives on contemporary global challenges, 2009
- Presentation on Peace and Human Rights at the UNESCO Charity Gala for Children in Need
United Nations, UNESCO Presentation, Dusseldorf Germany, Maritim Hotel on November 14, 2009 Human Rights and Goodwill Treaty Presentation. Attendees also included Jermaine Jackson, magician Hans Klok, Forest Whitaker, Jane Fonda, Paul Potts and Tommy Hilfiger.
- Nationwide Celebrity TV PSA with Bryant McGill, Lenny Kravitz, actor Lou Gossett Jr.
12 Month PSA, Prime-time Television, ABC, CBS, NBC. Commissioner, 2010
In 2010, Bryant was a project commissioner with musician Lenny Kravitz, actor Lou Gossett Jr., Latin singing sensation, Chayanne, Miami Heat's forward Udonis Haslem, and others for a charity day, public service announcement project. McGill joined the project appearing on prime-time television for 1 months. & Law Creator. Legislative joint resolution in the United States Congress and Senate, 2010 for the legislative joint resolution in the United States Congress and Senate, for presenting to the President for signing.
- Other Publications and Media to Source
Washington Times, Coast to Coast Radio, Detroit News, Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Talk Entertainment Celebrity News, UPI, Nassau Guardian, Newsfactor Magazine.
Honors, Awards and Recognitions
- Congressional Certificate of Recognition and Commendation
In 2009 McGill received a Congressional Certificate of Recognition and Commendation from the United States House of Representatives, during the 111th Congress, 1st Session in Washington, DC., where McGill was formally acknowledged by the nation's top representatives who applauded McGill's, "highly commendable life's work", and his humanitarian achievements, "as the founder and Goodwill Ambassador at Large to the Goodwill Treaty for World Peace." Signed and recorded Recognition and Commendation, House of Representatives, 111th Congress, 1st Session, Washington, DC., 2009
- Mayoral Humanitarian Award from the Mayor of Pompeii, Italy
In 2009 McGill's project received an official mayoral award from the mayor of Pompeii, Italy, and from his Excellency, the honorable Mikael Al Jamil, Archbishop of Lebanon. Mayor's Award, October 11th, 2009, Presented to Goodwill Treaty Peace Envoy by the hon. Mikael Al Jamil, Archbishop of Lebanon and mayor of Pompeii, Italy.
- Official Humanitarian Citation from State of Connecticut
In 2008 McGill was honored by the State of Connecticut, and by dozens of representatives and senators at the State Capitol in Hartford, by way of an official citation from the Connecticut General Assembly in recognition of Founding The Goodwill Treaty for World Peace, saying, "the State of Connecticut offers its sincerest congratulations to Bryant McGill, and affirms your effort and acknowledges your accomplishment. We are indeed grateful for your service and exemplary work. The entire membership extends its very best wishes on this memorable occasion and expresses the hope for continued success. Given this 1st day of October 2008 at the State Capitol, Hartford, Connecticut." Awarded Humanitarian State Citation, Recorded at State Capitol, Hartford, October 1st, 2008 State Capitol of Connecticut: Senator Eric D. Coleman, Senator Edwin A. Gomes, Senator Toni Nathaniel Harp, Rep. David Aldarondo, Rep. Andres Ayala, Jr., Rep. Jason W. Bartlett, Rep. Larry B. Butler, Rep. Juan R. Candelaria, Rep. Charles D. Clemons, Jr., Rep. William R. Dyson, Rep. Minnie Gonzalez, Rep. Kenneth P. Green, Rep. Ernest Hewett, Rep. Marie Lopez Kirkley-Bey, Rep. Douglas McCrory, Rep. Bruce V. Morris, Rep. Felipe Reinoso, Rep. Kelvin Roldan, Rep. Toni E. Walker
- 2012 International Finalist in Ron Howard and Canon's Project Imagination Competition
In 2012 a photo from Bryant's social photo-journalism project with the homeless, "Faces of Poverty," was picked by Ron Howard's team as a finalist in Ron and Canon's Project Imagin8ion. The photo was one of 30 selected in the mood category from over one hundred thousand total submissions.
- Nobel Peace Prize Nomination
In 2009 Bryant's Goodwill Treaty for World Peace, was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. A group of university deans, college chancellors, professors, university department heads, state legislators, and Emmy Award winners have come together to lay the groundwork, culminating in the Nomination. Over 100 people a year are nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize and receiving a nomination does not confer any official status or title. While it can be very easy to receive a nomination, I am still grateful to those who cared enough about the treaty project to make that wonderful gesture. Thanks to the following: My friends, supporters and faculty at Arizona State University, and the University of South Alabama; Tom Danheiser and Emmy award Winner, George Noory; The distinguished Philip Rubin Scholar, Dr. Cotter.
- Campus Installation at the Renowned Bangkok University
In 2013, Bryant McGill's writings on creativity and freedom were used as part of a campus installation at the renowned Bangkok University. Panadda Unyapho, Ph.D., Director, International Affairs gave Bryant the good news that his words are being used to inspire students as part of their celebration of 50 Years of Creativity. Bangkok University is internationally renowned for its theme of creativity. Bangkok University (มหาวิทยาลัยกรุงเทพ) serves 29,000 students and is known for its stunning architecture and cutting-edge art, design and media programs. "Creativity is the greatest expression of liberty." Bangkok University, Thailand, 2013
- 100 of the World's Most Extraordinary People
In 2009 McGill was nominated and selected by a board to appear in the book, 100 of the World's Most Extraordinary People along with Tony Lowe, Julian Lennon (John Lennon's son) and the "Juiceman" Jay Kordich.
- Tribute to Goodwill Treaty by Patriarchal See of Antioch, Lebanon
In early 2008 McGill's group met in Italy with his Excellency, the honorable Mikael Al Jamil, Archbishop of Lebanon of the Patriarchal See of Antioch, who paid a tribute to the Goodwill Treaty for World Peace, extending an invitation to the Holy See, Vatican.
- Torrance California City Council, Inspirational recognizing Frank Lloyd Wright, Bryant McGill and Oscar Wilde
Torrance, California City Council Official Minutes, Commission on Aging, 2010 Ellen Seaman, Recording Secretary. (February 9, 2010). Inspirational Section by Commissioners Cardella and Griffith, Print, p. 1., http://www.torranceca.gov/PDF/Microsoft_Word_-_AGE02092010_F_.pdf
- Honorary Pi Kappa Phi Lifetime Inductee
In 2006 McGill was inducted as a lifetime Pi Kappa Phi fraternity brother at Arizona State University
- Featured Poet of the Month in Poet's Letter Magazine, London
Mayenin, Munayem, Poet's Letter Magazine. Vol. 1 No. 3. London. May, 2004 ISSN 1744-3776
- Biographical References
McGill's biography has been profiled in the 22nd and 23rd editions of Marquis Who's Who in the World, ISBN 0-8379-1133-8 and the 60th and 61st Editions of Who's Who in America ISBN 0-8379-6990-5, the 2005 edition of the Cambridge Blue Book and the 33rd edition of the Dictionary of International Biography published by the International Biographical Centre in Cambridge, England.I am not sure it means anything at all to be listed in these "biographical references", but they keep mailing me and telling me I am in there every year.
Quotes, Reviews, Blurbs and Endorsements
- Professor Shirley McPhillips, Ph.D., Columbia University, Director of the Teacher's College, Reading and Writing Project
"Bryant McGill's poetry asks the timeless questions and answers them with words that resonate what is deeply true." 2005, Review / Blurb, Dr. Shirley McPhillips, co-director of the Teacher's College, Reading and Writing Project, Columbia University
- Michael Douglas, Film Legend & Humanitarian
McGill's Writings: "Strong, wonderful words and thoughts!"
- Valerie Bertinelli, Actress
"Thank YOU for the beautiful inspiration."
- Dr. Arun M. Gandhi, Grandson of Mahatma Gandhi, Renowned Peace Activist, Journalist, Author
"For a world consumed by a Culture of Violence, a Voice of Reason comes as a breath of fresh, positive air. The only hope of transforming the world from the 'tsunami of violence' is for each of us to Become the Change We Wish To See in the World. Bryant McGill shows us the way."
- Larry Flynt / Hustler Magazine, Publisher and Free Speech Activist, Landmark Supreme Court Case Winner
"A peaceful voice for change in a corrupt world."
- Constance Stadler, Ph.D., Assoc Professor of Political Science, New York University, Assoc. Professor of Organizational Culture, NYU
"McGill has written a humanist manifesto through the roseate glasses of agape Christianity, Vishnu Sahasranama and Theravada Buddhism. Critical theorists will be challenged by the proposed consonance between Plato, poststructuralism and Lao-Tsu. Purists be damned!"
- Philip G. Zimbardo, Ph.D., New York Times Best Selling Author and Psychologist, Professor Emeritus at Stanford University, Former President, American Psychological Association, TED Speaker and Expert Witness at Abu Ghraib
"McGill's Voice of Reason is a brave and compelling call for greater individual consciousness and compassion. It is a bright spotlight on the powerful systems and situations shaping our lives, and the struggle for safety and happiness we all desire. The gentle force of his message clearly seeks to tame cruelty and restore human dignity. The power to create heaven or hell is within each of us. Voice of Reason is an iconoclastic tome of contempt for unjust authoritarianism, with an inspirational silver-lining that gives it all wings."
- John Breeding, Ph.D., Psychologist, Counselor, Educator and Activist, Adjunct Professor of Psychology and Best Selling Author
"I deeply appreciate Voice of Reason, Bryant McGill's latest effort to reach out to young people and provide an older man's clear and conscious guidance to a positive way out of our global crisis. As Rumi said, 'There is a field'...Beyond nationalism, beyond warmongering, beyond cynical elders who use our young people as fodder in wars that destroy all but their own short-term financial wealth and power. Beyond all this and into a real power that comes from truth, awareness, love and compassion."
- Dr. Bill Hessell, Ph.D., Retired Psychologist of 30 Years
"A highly timely, deeply impassioned, beautifully written call for a reawakening and return to the human qualities that could rescue our society from the crises it currently faces. Avoiding the polarization that leads only to stalemate, the author takes us back to basic human principles we can all agree on, lays out how our society has come to violate these principles, leading to the current morass and mounting casualties, and suggests powerful ways our lives, individually and collectively, can return to a positive path."
- David Newman, World Acclaimed Musician and Yogi
"Bryant McGill's 'Voice of Reason' is an important, timely and groundbreaking work. In it Bryant speaks boldly of love though is not afraid to explore how as a society, culture and as individuals we have strayed from love as a way of life. Voice of Reason is a guide for all of us to change through understanding and a road map for the transformation of our planet through unity. Voice of Reason is a revolutionary treatise which needed to be written. It has the capacity to effect the very fabric of society in both global and personal ways. It comes from the heart and speaks to the heart. Get it, Read it, Be it, Spread it!"
- Michael Jackson, The King of Pop
"Bryant...This is so exciting! I am so excited...really...about everything you are doing. God bless you in all you do!"
- Ed McMahon, American Entertainer
"Bryant, I have long been a lover of poetry, because I am also very fond of brevity, and a poem can say so much with just a few words. I enjoy reading your poetry very much."
- George Plimpton, American Academy of Arts and Letters inductee and founding Editor of the Paris Review
"...splendid ...absolutely breathtaking poetry."
- Susaye Greene, Former "Supreme's" Singer, Songwriter for Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder
"Bryant McGill is an extraordinary man with an extraordinary world overview. He has compassion and common sense, sees the good in all people and is uncommonly kindhearted. In spite of the injustices in the world, Bryant has hope for the future of all mankind. He sees the bright and shining goodness in the core of humanity. Bryant upholds the creed of caring and involvement in humanity's goal for peace and fairness, because he sees the worth in us all, regardless of our race, religion, background, education, or place in the world. It has been one of my great pleasures in life to know this gentle man, who is so full of knowledge and has an unending spark for true justice for all."
- Gary Busey - Actor and TBI Activist
"Bryant McGill is a major influencer in my life. He has helped me clean up the negativity that has been around me, and he possesses the wisdom of the universe. His love for life is apparent in all of his creations. Life is a wonderful gift, and so are friends like Bryant, who work to remind us of the gifts we each have to give." Stated by celebrity client, Gary Busey during live interview, Coast to Coast AM, 20 Million Listeners, July 2006, http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2006/07/20.html
- Professor Joseph Pisano, Grove City College, Director of Music and Fine Arts Technology & Assistant Chairman of Music and Fine Arts
"[Bryant's dictionary and software package] is a 'must have' for any musician, writer or lyricist! No doubt, there will be statesmen and government copywriters using this program for speech writing (if they aren't already!). This software is a 'no-brainer' for inclusion into school programs and as an adjunct tool within the curriculum; it is simple enough to be used at the grade school and high school levels and provides such advanced features that university students will benefit greatly by using it as well! This very well may be the 'killer app.' of the lyrical world and it's FREE!" Professor Joseph Pisano, Grove City College, Grove City, PA, Director of Music and Fine Arts Technology, Assistant Chairman of Music and Fine Arts, mustech.net, http://www.mustech.net/2007/04/verse-perfect-the-perfect-adjunt-for-songwriters-and-poets/
- Jules Archer, American Author, Humanitarian and Activist
"Highly imaginative poetry!"
- Cher, Beauty & the GEEK 2 Winner
"Bryant, Expressing the admiration and enjoyment I feel from your work is difficult without insulting its true fineness and depth. I would just like to say thank you. Someone that works as hard as you is bound to continue to succeed at whatever you do."
- Gerald Levin, CEO Time / Warner, Inc.
"I was touched and moved by your beautiful words. It was a pleasure to stand on the stage with you. Thank you for your beautiful message of hope you delivered here today."
Various News, Highlights and Updates
- Expert Speaker at the Mind Body Weight Loss Summit
Presenting with Jon Gabriel, Dr. Mercola, Khaliah Ali, Andrea Beaman, Daniel Benor, Jena la Flamme, Katrina Love Senn, Frank Ferrante, Philip McCluskey, Joe Cross, Nealon Hightower, Carol Look, Holli Thompson, Renee Stephens, Marc David and Paula Robbins.
- Dr. Arun Gandhi, Grandson of Mahatma Gandhi, Signs the Goodwill Treaty for World Peace
The Peace Center, New Hope, PA, April 14, 2011
- Bryant Meets with Tim Russ, Richard Hatch, John de Lancie, Brent Spiner, Virginia Hey, Chase Masterson, Herbert Jefferson, Jr., and Dean Haglund to Sign the Goodwill Treaty for World Peace
Goodwill Treaty Meetings and Discussions with Science Fiction actors for Peace, Los Angeles, 2011
Goodwill Treaty Meetings and Discussions with Science Fiction Actors for Peace, Los Angeles, 2011
- Bryant McGill has Peace Meeting with Gurmukh Khalsa, Kundalini Yoga Master and Sikh, to Discuss World Peace, and to Sign the Goodwill Treaty
Golden Bridge, Los Angeles, CA, April 07, 2011
- Acclaimed Musician and Yogi, David Newman, and wife Mira, Meet with Bryant and Sign the Goodwill Treaty
Description/Venue/Outlet, Gladwyne, PA, March 25, 2011
- Bryant McGill Meets with the Peace Activist and Musician, Snatam Kaur, to Sign the Goodwill Treaty
Seaside Center for Spiritual Living, Encinitas, CA, March 04, 2011
- Bryant and Eugene Wesley "Rod" Roddenberry, Son of Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry, Meet to Signs the Goodwill Treaty for World Peace
Private Meeting, Vegas, March 02, 2011
- Animal Planet TV Host and Trainer, Victoria Stillwell, Signs Goodwill Treaty for World Peace
Treaty Signing, Atlanta Georga, January 12, 2011
- Bryant McGill and Coco Martin, Filipino Actor and Activist, Meet Together at Hollywood Documentary Premier of NOY
Premier of NOY, Hollywood, CA, December 08, 2010
- McGill Meets with Amma (Sri Mata Amritanandamayi Devi), who Physically Blessed the Goodwill Treaty and McGill's Mission of Peace
San Francisco, November 21, 2010
Bryant McGill met with Amma (Sri Mata Amritanandamayi Devi) in San Francisco where he received darshan, and presented Amma with the Goodwill Treaty for World Peace. McGill recalls the moment, "Beautiful Amma took the treaty in her hand, and laid it upon her bosom, and pulled me into an embrace, with the treaty between us. During darshan, Amma blessed the treaty and my path in life, that I would be blessed as a humble instrument in my mission to bring more goodwill and love into the world." Amma offers her compassion to the world through her darshan, or blessing, which she shares in the form of a motherly hug. Sometimes referred to as the "Hugging Saint," over the past 30 years Amma has embraced more than 27 million people across the globe. In addition, she has initiated a vast network of charitable activities such as hospitals, educational institutions, disaster relief programs, free homes for the poor, orphanages, and much more.
- McGill Delivers Televised Speech on the Impact of Illicit Weapons, with the Mayor's Office, the Chief of Police, and Sheriff of Los Angeles
Televised Event, Los Angeles, CA, November 14, 2010
McGill delivered a televised speech at the historic Illicit Weapons Destruction ceremony, initiating the transformation of illicit weapons to create The California Peace Angel in Los Angeles. McGill spoke on the stage with the LA Mayor's Office, Charles L. Beck, Chief of Police of the Los Angeles Police Dept. (LAPD), Sheriff Leroy Baca (LASD), Lin Evola, Founder of The Art of Peace Charitable Trust, and Sergio Duarte, High Representative for Disarmament Affairs, United Nations (in absentia). McGill spoke as an Ambassador of Peace and Goodwill, along with Gerald Levin, the Former CEO Time/Warner, who both offered their insights regarding the impact of illicit weapons. Other speakers included Billie Weiss of VPCGLA, Robert Vinson, city council members Tom LaBonge, Janice Hahn, Jan Perry, and Guillermo Cespedes, the Directorof Gang Reduction & Youth Development and Robert Sainz, Economic Development Director. http://bryantmcgill.com/data/uploads/images/11.jpg
- McGill Meets with Earth, Wind and Fire to Sign Goodwill Treaty for World Peace
Private Gathering, Mobile, AL, September 06, 2010
- McGill Meets with Her Divine Grace, Dadi Janki, the 94 year old spiritual leader from India, who Signs Treaty
Community Center, Seal Beach, July 09, 2010
- Bryant McGill Teams-Up on National TV with Lenny Kravitz, Lou Gossett Jr. and Chayanne for World Charity Day
National Media PSA, Hollywood Hills, January 18, 2010
Bryant McGill joins musician Lenny Kravitz, actor Lou Gossett Jr., Latin singing sensation, Chayanne, Miami Heat's forward Udonis Haslem, and others, for a World Charity Day project. McGill has joined the project with television appearances, and as a media spokesperson, commissioner, and a U.S. law creator for the legislative joint resolution in the United States Congress and Senate, that will be presented to the President for signing. McGill is presently appearing in World Charity Day's compassionate, international media campaign honoring the world's charities, through a year-long media blitz and prime-time public service announcement featuring himself and other recognizable faces simply saying, "thank you." The TV campaign is airing on the Plum TV Network, FOX, CBS, NBC, and ABC, and will be culminating on 10.10.2010 with the "World Charity Day" summit and international musical concerts with performances by Grammy award-winning, top musical artists.
- Bryant Meets with Good Will Hunting Stars, and Humanitarian Activists, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, to Sign the Goodwill Treaty for World Peace
Charity Event, Las Vegas, April 28, 2009
- McGill Meets with Don Cheadle, Jason Alexander, Raymond "Ray" Romano, Charles Barkley, Annie Duke, and Montel Williams who all Sign the Goodwill Treaty Together
Charity Event, Las Vegas, Location, April 28, 2009
- Bryant Featured in New Book, 100 of the World's Most Extraordinary People with Julian Lennon, (John Lennon's son) and the "Juiceman" Jay Kordich
Publisher Lee Travathan, Arizona, September 19, 2009
McGill was nominated and selected to be featured in an exclusive coffee table publication, series, and high end global directory consisting of extraordinary photographers, teachers, motivators, and those who inspire. The publication editors commented that, "Bryant McGill and Tony Lowe both make this world a better place by exhibiting grand talents put to good use, and through their amazing spirit of giving to others as a priority." Along with McGill, other featured personalities include Tony Lowe, Julian Lennon, (John Lennon's son) and the "Juiceman" Jay Kordich to name just a few. http://bryantmcgill.com/data/uploads/images/14.jpg
- McGill Holds Red-Carpet Celebrity Social and Treaty Signing Gala in Beverly Hills
Four Season's Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills, CA, September 05, 2009
Bryant McGill held his premier Celebrity Social and Treaty Signing Gala in Beverly Hills at the Four Season's Beverly Wilshire, which hosted over 100 celebrities, VIPs, industry professionals and invited guests. McGill's awareness social included positive networking with forward thinking people, discussions about world peace, art displays by renowned artists, entertainment, and treaty signings.
- Bread and Sunflower Authors Receive Letters from Presidents of Italy and France
Letters and Correspondence, Italy, May 05, 2009
Authors of the book "Bread and Sunflower" Antonia Tosini and Bryant McGill, (forward and contributor) have received beautiful letters of appreciation from the president of Italy Giorgio Napolitano, and from Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, the wife of France's President, Nicolas Sarkozy. The book of poems and meditations on peace and human rights is written in Italian and English, and features cover art by the Florentine painter, Maurizio Vinante, and notes by film director, Rachid Benhadj. All proceeds from the book will be donated to the Onlus "TRAM AFRICAN" to help build a hospital in Kenya. http://bryantmcgill.com/data/uploads/images/18.jpg
- Best-Selling McGill Dictionary, Winner of over 30 International Awards, Breaks Over 500,000 Copies in Use
Download.com and Other Distribution Sites, March 02, 2009
- Bryant McGill Distinguished with Congressional Certificate of Recognition and Commendation
111th Congress, 1st Session, Washington, DC., February 23, 2009
- Goodwill Treaty Envoy Meets in Italy with Mayor and Archbishop to Receive Mayoral Award
Mayor's Office, Pompeii, Italy, February 11, 2009
Ambassador Antonia Tosini and Consulate Daniela Fiorentino have met on behalf of the Goodwill Treaty for World Peace with the Mayor of the City of Pompeii and the Archbishop of Lebanon. While attending the first international round table on peace in Lebanon, his Excellency, the honorable Mikael Al Jamil, Archbishop of Lebanon paid a formal ecclesiastical tribute to the Goodwill Treaty. The Mayor of Pompeii then presented our visiting dignitaries with a mayoral award in memory of the occasion. Further envoys to deepen our relationships will occur when the US Treaty leadership visits Italy in our up coming European parliamentary tour and visit to the Hague Peace Conference. Meetings with: Dott. Antonio Ebreo - Assessore alla Cultura e Turismo - Sindaco Avv.Claudio D'Alessio - l'Arcivescovo Mikael Al Jamil.
- Bryant at Super Bowl XLIII Raising Awareness for the Matthew Tryson Bryant Foundation
Super Bowl XLIII Events, Tampa Bay, Florida, February 02, 2009
Attended Super Bowl XLIII in Tampa Bay, Florida on January 29th through February 3rd. McGill will be attending this event with purpose of heart and an agenda of networking, supporting worthy causes, generating awareness for the Goodwill Treaty for World Peace. Activities include back-stage weekend with with actor, Kevin Costner, Jenny McCarthy, Ray Lewis, Jim Carrey, NFL Great Michael Strahan, Carmen Electra, Kim Kardashian, DJ Tendaji Lathan and over 100 NFL and sports stars. Other guests will include Jerry Jones (Dallas Cowboys Owner), the Owner of the Atlanta Falcons, the Owner of the Philadelphia Eagles, the President of American Airlines, the CEO of Mirage Casinos and many more interesting individuals. Kevin Costner's band, "Modern West" and "Starship SuperGroup" starring Mickey Thomas, Bobby Kimball (Lead Singer of Toto), Jimi Jamison (former leader single of Survivor) and Skip Martin (Former Lead Singer of Kool & The Gang and The Dazz Band).
- McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme in Limca Book of World Records
Limca Publishing, Mumbi, India, January 01, 2009
The McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme received a published mentioned in 2009 Limca Book of World Records. http://bryantmcgill.com/data/uploads/images/117.jpg
- Goodwill Treaty Ambassadors Attending Congressional Gala in Washington, D.C.
Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C., November 09, 2008
Ambassadors of the Goodwill Treaty for World Peace attended the 31st Annual Gala for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. The event will feature presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama (IL), Lieutenant General Ricardo Sanchez, Actress Rosie Perez, Tony Plana, Star of ABC's hit comedy "Ugly Betty", Hon. Jose E. Serrano (NY-16), Hon. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (FL-18), Hon. Solomon P. Ortiz (TX-27), Grammy Nominated Mariachi Sol de Mexico, de Jose Hernandez and the San Angelo, Texas brothers, guitarist Henry Garza, bassist JoJo Garza, and drummer Ringo Garza of the Grammy Award Winning, Los Lonely Boys who have all just recently become official supporters and signers the Goodwill Treaty for World Peace.
- Bryant McGill and Goodwill Treaty Delegation Invited to the United Nations UNESCO Gala in Cologne, Germany
United Nations UNESCO Gala, Cologne, Germany, October 31, 2008
Bryant McGill has been invited to the United Nations UNESCO Gala in Cologne, Germany, which is one of the top 10 gala events of the year. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization is holding this year's Benefit for Children in Africa. The annual UNESCO Children in Need gala, which is organized in Germany has become a major international charity event - a celebration in which leading circles of the business and artistic community rally around the ideals of UNESCO and its education programmes. The funds raised enable UNESCO to implement education projects in numerous developing countries. Mrs Ohoven regularly visits project sites, taking great personal interest in project implementation and in the lives of the people she is trying to help.
- Bibi McGill, Beyonce's Lead Guitarist, Signs Goodwill Treaty
Private Signing, Portland, OR, October 20, 2008
Bibi McGill is a world famous guitarist, actress, and model. Prior to her current gig rocking the stage as Beyonce's lead guitarist, she was touring with Pink, blazing the stages of London, Spain, Singapore, Germany, and Australia with her high-voltage licks and stage moves. She continued the tour onto high-profile TV shows, including Saturday Night Live, MTV's Total Request Live, the Billboard Music Awards, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and Britain's Top of the Pops. She wailed into 2002 with Pink at the one and only Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve. Quickly on the heels of Pink's promo tour, Bibi took to the road once more, this time with "The Mexican Madonna" Paulina Rubio to play the opening slot for the Enrique Iglesias tour. She has scored principal roles in a half-dozen national commercials, including Motorola, Nike, and Heineken to name a few.
- Grammy Award-Winning Rock Band, Los Lonely Boys Sign Goodwill Treaty for World Peace
Private Meeting, October 19, 2008
- Book and Peace Writings Endorsed by United Nations UNESCO and European Parliament. McGill Invited to Speak at the Festival of Peace and Solidarity at the municipality of Naples. Treaty Leadership Makes Presentation.
Social RIA Television, Europe, October 14, 2008
Bryant McGill was chosen to write the preface and be a contributing author for Antonia Tosini's book of bilingual poems and meditations on peace and human rights entitled, "Bread and the Sunflower." The book, which is written in Italian and English features cover art by the Florentine painter, Maurizio Vinante, and notes by film director, Rachid Benhadj. The book has received official sponsorship from the United Nations UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, and support and sponsorship from European Parliament, Parliament of the Council of Ministers and Social RIA Television. McGill has been invited to speak regarding the project at the Festival of Peace and Solidarity at the municipality of Naples.
- Bryant McGill On-Stage on VH1 as Guest MC Introducing Bret Michaels and Great White for Charity Concert in Texas
VH1/MTV, Texas, October 09, 2008
Bryant McGill on-stage introducing the bands for a concert expecting 30,000 people in Gonzales, Texas, which is central to Austin, San Antonio and Houston. The event, which is being filmed by VH1 will be headlining Bret Michaels as a part of VH1's "Rock of Love Tour," and featuring bands AXE, Great White, the legendary Augie Meyers and Electric Ocean. A portion of festival proceeds benefits Norma's House in Gonzales. Norma's House, which is one of 61 child advocacy centers in the state of Texas. Norma's House helps children that are victims of abuse and/or neglect by offering a safe, child-friendly environment where children may tell of their abuse.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductee and Iconic Musician, Dave Mason, Signs Goodwill Treaty
Private Signing, Ojai, September 02, 2008
- George Noory, Emmy Award-Winning Broadcaster of Coast-to-Coast, Signs Goodwill Treaty for World Peace
Private Dinner, Los Angeles, CA, July 07, 2008
- Bryant McGill Plays in the World Series of Poker's Ante-Up for Africa Raising Funds for Darfur
ESPN/WSOP, Las Vegas, July 01, 2008
Tournament proceeds are going to Not on Our Watch, the advocacy and aid group started last year by Cheadle, Damon, George Clooney, Brad Pitt and producer Jerry Weintraub, and ENOUGH, a joint initiative of the International Crisis Group and the Center for American Progress that's working to end civil conflicts in Darfur, Uganda and Congo. "It's just great to see everybody," Cheadle said as the first hand (which Alexander won, of course) was dealt. "Don't expect to win, because it's mine." As a member of the Hold7 Charity Poker Team, over the years McGill has played poker against and hung-out with Doyle Brunson, Daniel Negreanu, Phil Ivey, Chris Ferguson, Howard Lederer, Adam Sandler, Johnny Chan, Phil Hellmuth, Jerry Yang, Marcel Luski, Hoyt Corkins, Jamie Gold, Greg Raymer, Andy Bloch, Sammy Farha, Kenny James, Antonio Esfandiari, Jason Kidd, Charles Barkley, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Adam Sandler, Ray Romano, Scott Ian, Kevin Pollack, George Lopez, Jason Alexander, Jason Priestly, Jennifer Harman, Todd Brunson, and countless other top players.
- Katerina Graham, Actress, Model and Singer, Signs Goodwill Treaty
Los Angeles, CA., June 14, 2008
Katerina Graham appeared in TV shows such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Malcolm in the Middle and movies including The Parent Trap. She has recorded songs with Will.I.am. such as "I Got it From My Mama."
- Katherine Kovin Pacino, Stepmother of Al Pacino, Signs Goodwill Treaty
Red Carpet Event, Hollywood, CA., June 13, 2008
- Jermaine Jackson's Wife, Halima Rashid of EarthCare International Signs Goodwill Treaty for World Peace
Private Signing, Los Angeles, CA., Jun 11, 2008
Jermaine Jackson's Wife, Halima Rashid of EarthCare International Signs Goodwill Treaty for World Peace. EarthCare International, a charity headed by Jermaine Jackson, focuses on those afflicted with AIDS and children who are in need. Jermaine recently opened a care center in Nairobi, Kenya to provide medical assistance, shelter and love for abandoned babies. Jermaine has had the opportunity of working with Larry Jones of Feed The Children through his newly opened abandoned baby center in Nairobi.
- Susaye Greene, Former Supreme, Signs Treaty and becomes Goodwill Ambassador
Private Signing, Los Angeles, CA., Jun 07, 2008
- McGill Playing in Celebrity Poker Fundraiser for the Urban Health Institute at Playboy Mansion with Khloe Kardashian and Claudia Jordin
Playboy Mansion Fundraiser, Beverly Hills, May 16, 2008
Playing for charity to raise money for the Urban Health Institute during the third Annual Celebrity Poker Tournament and Casino Night hosted by Khloe Kardashian from the hit E! reality show Keeping Up with The Kardashians, and 2006 World Series of Poker Champion Jamie Gold. This year's competition promises to be even more fierce, with the grand prize winner receiving a coveted seat in the WSOP(TM) World Championship No-Limit Texas Hold ‘Em tournament in Las Vegas and other top-drawer prizes. Confirmed celebrity participants include Don Cheadle, Anthony Anderson, Idris Elba, Dondre Whitfield and Salli Richardson Whitfield, Aaron McGruder, Glynn Turman, Tommy Ford, Olivia Brown, Claudia Jordin (Deal or No Deal), Bryant McGill, Mellyssa Ford, Antonio Pierce (NY Giants), 80's R&B heartthrob and radio personality Al B. Sure, Carl Payne, Chris Spencer, Kevin Hart, Mad Mike (MTV's Pimp My Ride), F. Gary Gray (Film Director - The Negotiator, The Italian Job), 104.3 My FM's Valentine, KTLA's Mark Kristi, and the Brunson Family (professional poker players) among others. Special celebrity guest DJ Spinderella will provide the soundtrack for the night, aided by a special performance from So So Def Recordings artist J-Kwon. The Urban Health Institute (UHI) is a non-profit organization, founded by Los Angeles-based physician, Kevin Brown, to provide direct care, medicine and medical equipment in response to natural and man-made disasters. The organization enlists pro-bono participation from local health care professionals to provide public health education and information about the availability of health-related and specialty care resources in disadvantaged communities around the globe. Proceeds from this event will go directly to fund the Urban Health Institute's monthly health education seminars, quarterly health fairs and purchase medical supplies for underserved communities locally and abroad.
- McGill Sharing the Goodwill at Dustin Hoffman's Party in London
Dustin Hoffman Nike Party, London, Nov 21, 2007
While on business at Pinewood Movie Studios in England, McGill dropped in at Dustin Hoffman's Party in London where he discussed his Treaty Project with super model, Agyness Deyn, London Ink, Olympic Athelete, Benjamin Challenger, recording sensation Julian Perretta.
- President of Philippines Calls Goodwill Treaty Project "Highly Commendable"
Letters and Correspondance, Philippines, Sep 15, 2007
The Hon'ble President of Philippines, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo has sent an official dispatch from the office of the presidency calling the Goodwill Treaty for World Peace project "highly commendable," and sending her best wishes for our success.
- McGill Guest at Red-carpet charity gala with Jay Leno, Jon Bon Jovi in Support of the Jenyon Foundation to Keep Memory Alive, the foundation for the Lou Ruvo Brain Institute
Bellagio Ballroom, Las Vegas, Apr 05, 2007
McGill recently attended the gala event in the grand ballroom of the Bellagio in Las Vegas with Jay Leno, Jon Bon Jovi, and Big & Rich with Cowboy Troy. The event, which featured international cuisine, appearances by Champ Car World Series drivers and A-list Hollywood celebrities, was held to facilitate a live charity auction. Proceeds raised during the event's silent and live auction were donated by the newly formed Jenyon Foundation, Inc. to Keep Memory Alive, the foundation for the Lou Ruvo Brain Institute, a local organization that funds research to help find a cure to Alzheimer, Huntington, Parkinson, ALS and memory disorders.
- Bryant McGill Meets with Michael Jackson in Tokyo, Japan to Discuss World Peace
Private Meeting, Tokyo, Japan, March 07, 2007
- McGill and His Daughters Meet with International Sensation, Celtic Woman Singing Group, to Sign the Goodwill Treaty
Private Meeting, Spokane, WA., February 03, 2007
- Bryant McGill Attends Super Bowl Celebrity White Party with P.Diddy and Jamie Foxx
Super Bowl Event, Miami, February 03, 2007
Bryant McGill makes an appearance at the Super Bowl celebrity white party in Miami with P.Diddy, Jamie Foxx, platinum artist Frankie J., Season 3 American Idol Winner, Fantasia Barrino, G-Unit's First Lady, Olivia, Larry Johnson the Former lead singer of The Temptations and many other personalities.
- McGill the Front-Page Cover Story of the Wall Street Journal
Description/Venue/Outlet, Location, Date
- Bryant McGill the Front-Page Cover Story of the Wall Street Journal
Wall Street Journal, International, August 20, 2006
Bryant McGill was the subject of a feature, front-page Cover Story in the Wall Street Journal. The story was about McGill protecting people from identity theft and cyber-bulling, and the experiences of some of his celebrity friends on MySpace.com. Copies can be acquired from WSJ archives. The Wall Street Journal, Vol. CCXLVIII, Iss. 43, Page A1 (Cover Story), August 2006, Potemkin Visages.
References and Notes