Spiritual Constructs for Creating
- Success is a spiritual process.
- You have to master the abstract and not just clinical business.
- The invitation only world is a manifestation of self-realization.
- You cannot be there, unless you are there already.
- Many understand the spiritual principles, but do not know how to apply them. It is difficult to apply the spiritual technology, which is why so few are able to get to the other side.
- You have to learn to evaluate metaphors as representations of unknown realities.
- You need to be open enough to entertain esoteric or taboo terms as temporary placeholders for unknown concepts. Temporary suspension of disbelief and childlike thinking creates a bridge over the canyon of impossible.
- You have to be insane, (out of mind) but you cannot stay in the space of insane forever. You have to live in both worlds.
- You have to know how to commune in many languages.
- You have to know how to deconstruct the symbols of your understanding and false security.
- You have to be a shapeshifter, yet you have to be steady and true.
- You must go to the other worlds, but you have to know how to get back to the real world, and also understand that even that real world is ultimately false. (getting back to the unreal world)
- You have to speak the soul language.
- You have to be OPEN, OPEN, OPEN. Other people do not see or understand the world the way you do.
- The ultimate technology of success is the humility of listening.
Read More in Bryant's Book or Collection:
Disqus Comments Facebook Comments Livefyre Comments
Disqus Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Notice - This text is unedited and came from transcriptions of speaking events and seminars. Please excuse any problems with the material. It will be edited in the future.